- Application Processing fees to IRCC: 825 CAD per person, and 225 CAD per dependent child.
- Right of Permanent Residence fees to IRCC: 500 CAD per person, no fees for dependent children.
- Educational Credential Assessments: around 300 CAD per person if you count international delivery by courier.
- Language tests: around 300 CAD per test.
- Medical exams: it varies immensely on the country, let’s assume it’s around 200 CAD.
- Provincial nomination, if applicable: between 250 CAD (New Brunswick) and 1,500 CAD (Ontario).
- Other miscellaneous expenses: certificates, notaries, translations, courier deliveries, affidavits, biometrics etc. Let’s assume an average of 175 CAD, per person.
Express Entry (EE) Fees Summary Table
Let’s assume for the sake of this simulation that each person takes only one language test, and no provincial nomination.
These figures are given solely as an indication, they can vary a lot between each country. The base currency is Canadian dollars (CAD), and other currencies have been converted from the CAD and rounded up.
Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) Fees Summary Table
With regards to Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP)
, there are additional fees to incur in case you go through the process.
Below is the list of each PNP’s applicable fees (if any). The base currency is Canadian dollars (CAD), and other currencies have been converted from the CAD and rounded up.